Skinmiso Comedo Remover
+ Hygienic tool to remove blackheads.
+ Safe and low cost product.
+ The stainless steel body makes it durable.
- How to Use
- Reviews (1)
Why should we get rid of blackheads with remover tool
Squeezing your blackheads with your hands instead of using a professional remover tool,
can lead to a pimples or scars, causing severe damage to the skin, and in the case of repeated use,
can cause problems such as scarring and hyper pigmentation.
So we should use hygienic and useful tool for removing blackheads, especially we recommend
to use ‘Comedo remove’ tool for clean up without danger from external stimulus (like virus, irritation)
1) Hygienic storage container
Blackhead Remover tool used externally to the skin, so sanitary care is very important. SKINMISO Comedo Remover prevented to be contaminated from exterior virus or dust by using a separate aluminum storage container.
2) High performance for removal
The ‘COMEDO REMOVER’ which is designed for the safe and complete removal of sebum, also many dermatology are actually used it for customer care in Korea. It can be used different size ring on both sides depending on the symptoms and skin part.
3) The Stainless Body
This remover tool is made by stainless in order to prevent getting rust and sterilize. Also, strong stainless body helps it not to easily break or bend so that it can be used for a long time.
1) Wash your face with tepid water (or you can use steam towel) and stick the SKINMISO Pore Beauty Nose Pack first blackhead mask (1Step) on your nose right in the middle for 10minutes.
2) After 10minutes, remove the first blackhead mask (1Step) and remove the leftover blackheads and whiteheads using SKINMISO Comedo Remover / Blackhead Remover Tool.
3) Put on the second pore soothing mask (2Step) for another 10minutes.
4) Take off the pore soothing mask (2Step) and rub in the essence.
5) Apply the third pore control essence (3Step) on your nose and massage your nose part gently
1) Pressing it hard can cause skin damage and break the ring.
2) Don’t use this tool other than removing blackheads, whiteheads and sebum.
3) If you have any problem using this, seek an expert’s advice.
4) Don’t use on scars or any kind of skin troubles.
5) Clean the product after use.
6) Keep the product out of the reach of children.