[RealMushrooms] Chaga Extract Capsules
- Chaga is rich in antioxidants, and supports immune function, liver health, brain health
- 100% Siberian Chaga sclerotium
- Certified Organic ingredients
- Gluten-Free, Non-GMO, Vegan
- No added starch, mycelium, or grain of any kind
- Reviews (0)
Chaga Extract Capsules – Boosts digestion and clears skin
- REAL MUSHROOMS ORGANIC CHAGA EXTRACT FOR OPTIMUM HEALTH: Made from organic chaga mushroom powder extract for antioxidants, digestive health & comprehensive immune support. We implore hot water extraction to obtain beneficial beta-glucans and thousands of other nutrients to provide unparalleled health boost with every capsule. Unlike the common mushroom supplement, we do not add mycelium, starch, grains or fillers into our products — you only get 100% real medicinal mushrooms in every bottle
- MADE ONLY FROM 100% WILD HARVESTED CHAGA SCLEROTIUM: Harvested from the forests in Siberia, the chaga sclerotium used to make this dietary mushroom immune support supplement are hand-picked by experts who have over 40 years of mushroom growing experience to ensure we provide you the best extract possible. Unlike other immune booster capsules, The Real Mushrooms Organic Chaga Extract Capsules have measured levels of beta-glucans verified by 3rd party laboratories
- NUTRIENT-DENSE MUSHROOM ELIXIR IN A CAPSULE: Besides being a natural immune system booster, the Chaga Sclerotium is also a proven antioxidant superfood that’s packed with a variety of nutrients like B-complex, vitamin D, potassium, calcium, amino acids & more. In fact, it has far more antioxidants than blueberries, acai, reishi mushrooms & pomegranates. Chaga also contains Triterpenes, a family of ingredients, many of which contain powerful anti-inflammatory agents
- PURE & POTENT CHAGA MUSHROOM COMPLEX SUPPLEMENT GOOD FOR 2 MONTHS: By choosing Real Mushrooms, you do not only get the most potent chaga powder extract supplement but also get great value for your money as 1 bottle is already good for 60 days. Our chaga powder capsule contains >8% Beta-glucans, <5% Starch. This chaga extract supplement undergoes rigorous quality control testing to make it Certified Organic, Certified Kosher, Gluten-Free, Non-GMO, Vegan, Dairy-Free & Nut-Free
Main Health Benefit: Boosts digestion and clears skin
Chaga is rich in antioxidants, and supports immune function, liver health, brain health and increases longevity *.
Medicinal and Historical Uses
Chaga or Inonotus obliquus, which is commonly referred to as a mushroom is actually a highly prized sclerotium or woody canker that grows in the colder regions of the Northern Hemisphere on birch trees. First medicinal uses seem to have come out of Russia around the 16th century when used as a tea to treat stomach ailments*. After 1966, Chaga gained more exposure after its healing powers were written about in Alexander Solzhenitsyn’s book, Cancer Ward. As Chaga grows primarily on birch trees and much of the sclerotium itself is actually wood fiber and not mycelium, many medicinal compounds from birch like betulin and betulinic acid end up in the sclerotium. The outer black layer on the canker contains high amounts of melanin which can be beneficial for our skin*.
Until recently Chaga could not be cultivated but now in Finland they are inoculating birch trees with this fungus. Lab cultivated Chaga does not develop in to sclerotium and as it does not grow on birch but on grain, it does not contain the important medicinal compounds that come from birch.
Best way to include it
Our Siberian Chaga extract is wild harvested from Russia, and tested by 3rd party laboratories for the active compounds beta-D-glucans that are quintessential nutrients for the immune system. We care deeply about sourcing the highest quality mushrooms that contain the most medicinal compounds to ensure that your health is supported over long term use.