Klairs Gentle Black Sugar Charcoal Soap
- Natural Charcoal soap for exfoliation.
- Hydrating with deep pore cleansing
- Cleansing soap with nature ingredients.
- How to Use
- Reviews (1)
Gentle Black Sugar Charcoal Soap
The First Step in Pore Care
KLAIRS’s soap series are made by master craftsmen who have produced soap for more than 20 years. Delicately selected natural ingredients have been matured for long periods of time at a low temperature to create this soap. For your benefit, artificial ingredients such as surfactants, hardener, preservatives or fragrance were not used. Natural glycerin from the production stage is contained within the soap to maximize hydration effects.
Dense black bubbles are created when lathering the Gentle Black Sugar Charcoal Soap between palms. The charcoal eliminates dead skin cells, and organic Ghassoul from Morocco draws sebum out of the skin. Experience the feeling of purified pores along with a more brightened and even skin tone!
Gentle Black sugar Charcoal Soap to moisturized skin after pore care
Gentle Black Sugar Charcoal Soap contains pine oil and black sugar for skin soothing and hydration.
Leaving the skin well moisturized even after cleansing. When used with the Gentle Black series,
it is a great daily cleansing experience for oily skin while effectively cleansing the pores and clearing
away dead skin cells.
- Black Sugar
- Sugar contains glycolic acid that is crucial to maintain the healthy skin. Especially the black sugar helps exfoliate away dead skin cells for softness and clarity with its large particles.
1) Lather the soap between palms with tepid water.
2) Massage the bubble over face and rinse it off .
Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Coconut Oil, Palm Oil, Sunfulower Oil, Jojoba Oil, Castor Oil, Olive Oil, Theobroma Cacao(Cocoa)Seed Butter , Grapeseed Oil, Black Strap Powder , Dl-ΑTocoperol, Volanic Ash, Ghassoul, Charcoal, Lavender Oil, Eucalyptus Oil
Volume : Before drying 120g, After drying 100g