[Clearance] Klairs Fundamental Ampule Mist *Expiry 8/22*
- One mist to hydrate and smooth the skin texture
- Excellent ingredients provide full moisture to the skin
- Locks in the moisture without any layering
- Reviews (0)
Klairs Fundamental Ampule Mist
The Fundamental Ampule Mist is a Green Tea Water based mist, formulated with rice, cucumbers, okra, and mugwort which is effective for intensive hydration and antioxidant care. With the premium formulation, the ampule mist provides high nutrients to the skin for the skin to shine and look dewy with couple spritz. It also locks in the moisture without any layering for a long-lasting hydration deep within the skin.
For Dewy Skin, 82% Camellia Sinensis Leaf Water
– The excellent antioxidant effect of Jeju Green Tea provides moisture and nutrients to the skin for clear, nourished skin.
Spritz and Sprinkle Ampule Mist
– No layering needed, just a few spritz to the skin to fill in the moisture tightly deep in the skin. Just one mist to hydrate and smooth the skin texture.
Lock in the Moisture
– Cucumber, Rice, Okra, Kelp extract, and full of excellent ingredients provide full moisture to the skin following with Trehalose which helps lock in the moisture in the skin.
How to use
After cleansing, spray 2-3 spritz on the whole face at a distance of 20cm. Use at any time of day to soothe, refresh and moisturize the skin.
*Recommended to use the Ampule Mist as a toner during the skincare step.
Camellia Sinensis Leaf Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Luffa Cylindrica Fruit Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract, Hibiscus Esculentus Fruit Extract, Betaine, Trehalose, 1,2-Hexanediol, Aqua(Water), Artemisia Vulgaris Extract, Panthenol, Sorbitol, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Laminaria Japonica Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Disodium EDTA, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Ceramide NP
All skin types
Made in Korea