Hanursinbihan King’s Berry Toner (Expiry: 05/2019)
1.First step for youthful skin
- Restores the balance of vitality and resilience with 88% Aronia Extract
- Supplies moisture and boosts by hydrating
- Calm discomfort and restores vitality and clarity
- Reviews (0)
- How to Use
Hanursinbihan King’s Berry Toner
After facial wash !
- For easy skin care with king’s berry watery ampoule
- For optimum skin balance with king’s berry toner+emulsion
- For deep hydration with king’s berry toner+watery ampoule+emulsion
- For resilience & brightening with king’s berry toner+emulsion+nutrition cream
- For youthful skin care with king’s berry toner+watery ampoule+emulsion+nutrition cream
- Stop use if any of the following symptoms appear and consult a doctor if they persist.
- Redness, swelling, itchiness, irritation, rash etc
- Any of the above sympyoms when exposed to direct sunlight
- Do not use on wounds or other infected areas
Handling and Storage
- Always replace cap after use
- Keep out of reach of children
- Keep out of extreme heat, cold and direct sunlight.
Water, Aronia Melanocarpa Fruit Extract, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Niacinamide, Sodium Hyaluronate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Actinidia Chinensis (Kiwi) Fruit Extract, Honey Extract, Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Fruit Extract,Hydrolyzed Collagen, Trideceth-10, Saussurea Involucrata Extract, Paeonia Albiflora Root Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Polygonum Multiflorum Root Extract, Phellinus Linteus Extract, Morus Alba Bark Extract,Sophora Angustifolia Root Extract, Cimicifuga Racemosa Root Extract, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Extract, Angelica Gigas Root Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Phyllanthus Emblica Fruit Extract, Withania SomniferaFlower Extract, Adenosine, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Chlorphenesin, Illicium Verum (Anise) Fruit Extract, Fragrance