[Ciracle] Pore Control Blackhead Off Sheet (Expiry 09/2020)
- Gently removes sebum, blackheads and whiteheads
- Special formula helps to soften the skin and pull any waste products to the surface
- Contains natural plant extracts for deep cleansing
- How to Use
- Reviews (1)
Pore Control Blackhead Off Sheet
Ciracle Pore Control Blackhead Off Sheet 30 Sheets
Ciracle Pore Control Blackhead Off Sheet gently removes sebum, blackheads and whiteheads, without irritating the skin or enlarging the pores.
The special formula helps to soften the skin and pull any waste products to the surface and out through the pores.
Pore Control Blackhead Off Sheet is not limited to the nose area and can be used on any area of the face.
[Properties of Pore Control Blackhead Off Sheet] – Provides a circular cloth-type sheet to be used on any area of the face
– Contains natural plant extracts that penetrate deep into the skin, assisting in the removal of blackheads, whiteheads, sebum and dirt, especially in the presence of blocked pores
– Provides moisture to dry skin
Volume : 30 Sheets
Type : All skin type
1. Extract the blackhead-off sheet from the jar with the tweezers.
2. Stretch the sheet to make it oval and place it over the nose evenly.
The sheet should sit flat and firm without any air bubbles on the nose.
Note: A sheet can be used on any area of the face which is prone to blackheads or whiteheads.
For severe blackhead problems, you can use two sheets at the same time.
3. Leave the sheet on for about 15 minutes for maximum results.
You do not want the sheet to dry up so watch out for this.
The sheet should stay moist even after taking it off.
Note: For longer lasting moisture, you can wrap the area with cling film or plastic wrap.
4. Remove the sheet and use a clean cotton swab to wipe away the elevated blackheads.
5. Finish by rinsing with clean water.
Note: To enhance the release of blackheads, try rinsing the face with warm water or use a steamed towel on the face to open up the pores beforehand.
[Tips from Ciracle]
- You may feel a tingling sensation when using it for the first time.
This is normal and telling you that dead skin cells are being removed.
- Store the jar in room temperature in a dark area. Close the lid tightly after each use to avoid vaporization.
- It is recommended to use the product everyday for the first week to remove excessive blackheads.
Afterwards, use 1-2 times a week for dry-normal skin, and 2-3 times a week for oily skin.
- Do not use on blemish areas.
Water, Lauric Acid, Stearic Acid, Myristic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Triethanolamine, Glycerin, Sorbitol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Charcoal Powder, Fragrance, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Rubus Fruticosus (Blackberry) Fruit Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract