[ByWishtrend] Green Tea & Enzyme Powder Wash
- Low-irritation cleanser that balances skin PH level
- Gentle exfoliation, improves skin texture removes blackheads
- Great for acne skin and those with sensitive skin
- Reviews (0)
Exfoliate while Cleansing, everyday clean & soft skin.
#GreenTeaPowderWash #HydratingFinishWash #PowderToFoam
Green Tea & Enzyme Powder Wash with a delightful green tea latte scent, with a hydrating finish.
Consisting baking powder, coconut-derived surfactant, and enzymes, it controls blackheads
while hydrating without tugging and pulling the skin.
1) Low-irritation cleanser for sensitive skin as well.
2) Includes baking soda, coconut-derived surfactant, and enzymes that keep the skin hydrated while taking care of blackheads and dead skin cells.
3) Antioxidant effects within the green tea and baking powder improves skin troubles and clears the skin.
Green tea powder
Green Tea is a powerful antioxidant, rich in vitamins such as vitamin A, C, and E.
Due to its relaxing effect from the comforting fragrance, it is a popular ingredient in K-beauty for calming and improving skin tone.
Effective in incense oxidation and skin purification, and helps to clear the skin.
Eliminates proteolytic enzymes, old keratin, and skin wastes to improve the skin texture.
Dissolves enzymes without irritation for exfoliation.
Sodium bicarbonate (baking soda)
Works as a soft and gentle scrub agent, is an excellent ingredient for removing blackheads and improving skin texture.
Improvements in acne-prone skin, effective in blackhead care. Excellent for deeply penetrating and cleansing the pores.
Amino acid surfactants
A weakly acidic surfactant derived from coconut. Great skin-affinity and excellent moisture retention.
Low irritant and has excellent moisturizing effect, without creating much foam.
1) For all skin types, specially for acne-prone skin.
2) For those who prefer a gentle cleanser with a moisturizing finish.
3) For those who want an exfoliating product without the irritation.
4) A daily cleanser that can gently exfoliate sensitive skin without the irritations of a scrub or a chemical exfoliant.
How to Use
1) Take an adequate amount into your hand and use a small amount of water to work up a lather.
2) Adjust the frequency of use according to your skin type.
3) For thin, sensitive skin, we recommend limiting use to 2-3 times a week.
1) Do not use along with other skin care products that have exfoliating effects (retinol, high concentration vitamin C, AHA/BHA, etc.)
2) Wash with lukewarm water (35-45°C) for enzyme activation.
3) Be sure to keep the lid tightly closed, and store in a dry area.
Sodium Bicarbonate, Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Powder, Lysine HCL, Proline, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Acetyl Methionine, Theanine, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract, Sorbitol, Papain, Betaine, Cellulose Gum, Citric Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate