[Clearance] [ByWishtrend] Acid-Duo Hibiscus 63 Cream
- *Expiry 7/2021*
- Light cream type exfoliant for daily use
- Consist of LHA and PHA that gives you BHA and AHA effects but less irritating and suitable for sensitive skin
- Relieve clogged pores, sebum control
- Minimize pigmentation and improve dull complexion
- Rich in antioxidants to enhance effectiveness of LHA and PHA
- Reviews (0)
The Acid-Duo Hibiscus Cream is a light cream type exfoliant that you may use on a daily basis.
It consists of LHA and PHA which has exceptional exfoliating capabilities but are known to be less irritating and perfect for sensitive skin.
It not only improves clogged pores and sebum control, but it can also help to minimize pigmentation and brightens dull complexion.
The main ingredient consists of 63% Hibiscus Flower Extract that are rich in antioxidants and help support the effectiveness of LHA and PHA.
Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Extract, Butylene Glycol, Water, Glycerin, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, 1,2-Hexanediol, Cetyl Alcohol, Gluconolactone, Capryloyl Salicylic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Hydroxyacetophenone, Carbomer, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Potassium Hydroxide, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Dimethicone, Cyanocobalamin
How to use
Apply an adequate amount of the cream at the last step of your skincare. May be used during the day and night.
*Use alternatively with your regular moisturizer if you have extremely sensitive skin
– Recommended to apply SPF when using the product during the day.
– Recommended to use with Vitamin C, AHAs, BHAs to boost effectiveness. When using with By Wishtrend Mandelic Acid 5% Skin Prep Water or By Wishtrend Pure Vitamin C 21.5% Advanced Serum, let the product fully absorb (around 10 minutes) before applying the cream.
– Recommended to use with By Wishtrend Acid-Duo Mild Cleanser for double the exfoliant effectiveness. Experience soft and smooth skin every morning.
– We do not recommend you to use this product with Physical Exfoliants (ex. Scrubs, facial polish etc)
Those with acne-prone skin
Those with oily skin
Those with dulness
Those with Dryness
Those in need of an exfoliator